Next event: TBD due to COVID-19
About our Quarter Auction Fundraisers
Not only do we enjoy our fundraisers at Impact365, but we like to have fun as well. Our Quarter Auctions are a great time to meet new people, do some shopping and win some great merchandise. Our doors open at 1:00 PM to allow you to do some shopping with our vendors before the auction starts at 2:00 PM. You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks. (No alcohol please since this is a church event)
Click here for more information about how a Quarter Auction works if you've never been to one.
- We will have a 50/50 drawing
- All paddle proceeds will be donated to Impact365
- Paddles are $5.00 each. You can buy multiple paddles, but you still have to pay a quarter for each paddle you play. No ALL IN paddles will be sold.
- A concession stand will be available with soda, chips, and hot dogs.
For more information, go to our Facebook Event Page.
Our MC and Coordinator
We are thankful that Brandy Johnson has volunteered to MC and coordinate the event!
More coming soon...
Additional Basket Donations
More coming soon...
Previous Vendors & Donations
A special thank you to those who have previously donated or participated in an event.
Granite City Cinema
Impact365 Creative Ministry
Shirts Galore and More
Teri's Route 66 Diner
Uncle Lenny's Food & Brew
Usborne Books and More
Weathervane Ice Cream
- A non-refundable entry fee of $25 is due on 3/1/2020, which covers your space for a table and includes two raffle tickets to use for the basket raffle.
- You will donate one basket as a raffle prize. It will be at least a $50 value. Gift cards are welcome as a prize.
- You will donate four quarter auction items. You will receive the donations for two of them and Impact365 will receive donations for the other two. You can chose which items are donated to yourself or Impact365.
- Receive an extra two tickets if you refer another vendor/crafter that signs up and pays to set up.
- You are allowed to participate in the Quarter Auction
- You will keep all proceeds you receive from your tables/orders